- Director's Welcome
- Our Centres
- Abbeywood Community School
- Bradley Stoke Community School
- Bristol Technology and Engineering Academy
- Patchway Community College
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
- Pastoral Support
- Why choose the Concorde Partnership
- DfE Performance Tables
- Ofsted Reports
Thanks to the well-established links between the five centres that form the Concorde Partnership, you can choose the combination of courses that is right for you. You are able to select from a broad and flexible curriculum, including a range of specialist courses.
The partnership transport system is used daily by hundreds of students to travel between centres. Many tell us that this is a welcome change from routine and comment on how the experience of learning across different centres has helped them prepare for the challenges of moving on to university, starting training for an apprenticeship or going into full-time employment.
Find out a little more about each of our centres!